Thursday, March 16, 2006

kisses to her tiara

I absoultely LOVE this quote from CP:

I have a very hard time understanding why Clinton was nearly impeached for getting his dick sucked, when George W. Bush has been fucking EVERY AMERICAN in the ass and getting away with it on a daily basis. I need to understand why impeachment of a President is taken as a personal affront to the party said President is affiliated with. If that is the case, who is watching out for the good of the American people as opposed to their own interests?


Amen, my wonderful jewish princess friend. I couldn't have said it better myself.

I can identify so well with her wonderful way of describing her self portrait as a liberal democrat, but holding several republican values. Go check her out if you have time. She's a great read. So glad I found her. So nice to find birds of a feather...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home