Wednesday, March 08, 2006

....Outraged.....

I found this over at Karen's site. Please read and show your support if you agree.

"KateSpot asked my help in spreading the word about another soldier who died; his family is being harrassed by that SOB Fred Phelps and his crew. This group sickens me to the core. These men and women gave their lives for our country and it’s not right that they’re not allowed to mourn without harrassment; those who died deserve the utmost respect and so do their families. Please stop by A Soldiers Perspective to lend your support and help spread the word. Thanks."


There is no way I can put into words how disgusted this Phelps guy makes me. So I'll just stay quiet.

I heard about a motorcycle gang that would come keep these guys at bay if the families desired their services. I think that's incredible. If I find any info online I'll post here for everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home