Monday, March 13, 2006

The Perfect Gown!

I spent some time at lunch looking for the dress I found on Saturday, so I could show my bridesmaids what it looked like. I never found it, but I did find the one I wanted. It was so perfect. Simple, elegant, and perfect. Only one boutique in Michigan carried it. So immediately after work, I went out to this boutique and it was there.

I feel bad telling the other woman that I've changed my mind on the one I saw Saturday, but I have to have the one I found today.

If you're curious, click here and scroll down to style number T8081 at the bottom right. I can't post it because my better half might read my blog, and he knows better than to click the link!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele in Michigan said...

wow--that is beautiful!

Mon Mar 13, 10:22:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home