Thursday, November 16, 2006

Stolen from the Lovely Heather

1. FIRST NAME? Espresso Bean :o)
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes. My parents got my first name from a celebrity that had the same name spelled my way, and my middle name is my Grandmother's middle name too.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Hmmm. I don't remember.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's okay. I've seen better, I've seen worse.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Tofurky. If I have to pick an actual meat, it would be honey turkey.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure I would.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Either Kashi or Frosted Mini Wheats.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No. Except my running shoes.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? In all ways except physical.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Vanilla bean.
14. SHOE SIZE? 6.
15. RED OR PINK? red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Fear of failure.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My friend Anna.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure!
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Green fleecy pajama pants with snowflakes on them. Cozy.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? A grilled chicken panini sandwich with sauteed veggies.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The stupid television making the static feedback noises from interference with my PDA. So annoying.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Purple.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? The soft smell of my husband when I snuggle against him and kiss him right under his ear. And the smell of real lavender.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mother.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? I guess mannerisms. The way a person carries himself/herself.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? A favorite blogger who I admire.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? a good red wine.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? To play or to watch? To do myself - running or scuba. To watch - hockey.
29. EYE COLOR? blue.
30. HAT SIZE? small.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? veggie stir fry or veggie lasagna
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
34. 34 is missing, so I'll make one up. If you could meet anyone you wanted posthumously, who would it be? Either Katherine Hepburn or Princess Diana.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. I live in Michigan. Winters are horrific.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Key lime pie
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not sure.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? ?
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Preparing for the LSAT.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Nothing. I don't often watch any television.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My husband's voice, the coffee pot perking, rain falling on the roof, Christmas carolers.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Hmm. I think the Bahamas.
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Keeping sanity in the midst of chaos.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Michigan.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it from Heather the wonder mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home