Sunday, June 24, 2007

Beach Tomorrow

Another day of spastic activity and the feeling that I’m running in circles. Ugh.
Picked up a small gift for our next-door-neighbor, and I’ll be heading to the local pub to celebrate with her and some of her friends later this evening. The DH is going to a friend’s house to watch the UFC fights, which is possibly the only interest he has which I want no part of. He has the UFC fights, and I have pedicures. All other interests we share and stay connected for. And that works beautifully for us.

I also went grocery shopping to get ready for the big effort. Fifty bucks down. I’m still struggling to make this happen in part because we don’t have a regular refrigerator yet. That makes things difficult. There is only so much combined room in a wine fridge and plug-in cooler. But it’s better than having nothing at all.
I’m really looking forward to tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home