Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A Meme from CJ

I am the one who gets everything done and keeps our life together.
I admit I am frustrated at the workload.
I have chosen to marry the man I truly love.
I may never forgive my grandmother for hurting my mother and my sisters and me.
When I check inside my mailbox I hope for good things.
I believe in miracles and signs from God.
I pay attention to others' needs.
I want to be remembered for being an ordinary woman who did extraordinary things with what she had to work with.
I have never been unfaithful to anyone.
I am still learning to love myself despite imperfections.
I am scared of making mistakes right now.
I hope that I get a job offer this week!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tish said...

This is a great meme! Perhaps I'll post it as well. :)

I hope all is well in Detroit! I'll let you know when I'm in the area again!

Good luck on the job offer! I am hoping for one soon myself! I'm trying to move to SC, but it can't happen until I get a job! And it seems to be taking forever!

Have a great night!

Tue Feb 13, 03:04:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home