Wednesday, August 10, 2005

There happens to be a bug up my ass.

And the bug is to clean and organize everything. Absolutely everything. And catch up on everything that dawdles in the "behind" status. Y'all heard of the "5S" approach? Yeah. It's happening to my life.

I am realizing how intense and serious this last bout of depression has been. Realizing how those thoughts were NOT normal. I am on a mission to correct all the things in life that are bothering me to the core.

This bug may just save my life.

I'm very proud and happy to report that I'm making progress and I'm feeling good about it.

I'm also learning not to make everyone else's problems my own. I'm very very bad with that.

Such a vague and non-specific post I guess, but it's what I had to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home