Friday, August 05, 2005

Bettie Page....

So I'm sure she's a classic icon, and I'd probably have been a big fan, except I now associate her name with someone who I'd just rather not be reminded of...

My best friend Sweet Tea used to date this huge moron when she lived in Michigan. He was such a tool. Super young and obnoxious. I think she initially liked the bad boy thing, but he was really only good for about three dates and then the interest would certainly have warn off considerably. However, reality was clouded by the intervening of outside forces. This guy took her out for two minutes, and she moved to Michigan. She left everything and everyone behind, and was obviously homesick, as any of us would be. This guy worked his charm over the phone and then came chasing her across the country. So of course they shacked up, and then one thing lead to another, and she was kinda stuck for awhile.

Anyhow, I did not like this guy much, and he LOVED Betty Page. I truly had not even heard of her before he was around, so I have the association thing going on pretty strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home